You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of Digital Marketing
— Lead Digital Acquisition role
- Hard-hitting “head of” role.
- Leading acquisition strategy for a large brand in Bristol.
- Multiple platforms and products creates exciting scope.
A brand with a strong heritage in the South-West is looking for a Head of Digital Marketing to lead their digital acquisition strategy for the business. With significant budget and team responsibility, you’ll work across multiple platforms and service offerings and aim to optimise customer acquisition through various channels. A hugely exciting one to make your mark and shape an in-house team in line with a comprehensive digital strategy.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the CMO you’ll manage a team of 25-30, a strong in-house division to offer greater control on delivering against your strategy. This role is a combination of significant budget management, team leadership / shaping, and strategic planning which aligns with the wider goals of the business. With already a significant online turnover as part of a wider multi-channel setup, digital is hugely important to the business and you’ll be the central cog driving this innovation.
As mentioned the primary focus will be digital acquisition – how to continually improve strong traffic numbers whilst taking into account the relatively complex service offering (across multiple platforms). Mobile and apps are playing an increasingly larger role within the organisation, so experience in this area to harness growth opportunities is key.
Channels include PPC, SEO, Email Marketing, Paid Social, Display, Affiliates and Social Media. Reviewing each product and overall customer behaviour will tie into your overarching strategy and ensure budget is being allocated in the right way. The focus on Online Trading / UX etc sits in a separate team, but being mindful of this area and working closely with these stakeholders will help deliver consistency and overall performance end to end.
What experience you’ll need
- Senior Digital Acquisition role leading a large team for a high-profile consumer brand.
- Familiarity with financial services / retail / eCommerce sector a real plus.
- Broad experience across Digital Acquisition channels (paid, earned and owned).
- Comfortable with additional areas including CRM/Email marketing and conversion optimisation. Digital Acquisition remains the priority here.
- Strong leadership skills to shape, coach and develop and digital marketing team.
- Able to manage large budgets and set a digital strategy for a high-profile brand.
- Self-starter and innovative approach.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer, with additional benefits including a car allowance, bonus scheme and more. Details available on request, but we’re looking at a six-figure package here.
Drop Joe a line to hear the finer details on this one.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: