You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Executive
— Established Multi-Channel Retailer
- Broad Digital Marketing role.
- Excellent progression opportunities.
- Strong commercial role with an eCommerce focus.
An international retailer with a combined high-street and eCommerce presence, this established business is looking to bolster their Digital Marketing team. With this role based in Guildford, you’ll report into the Digital Marketing Manager to work across a range of channels (organic, paid, display and affiliates), boosting site visits and ultimately driving online turnover.
What you’ll be doing
The goal will be to work closely with your manager and agencies to maximise the effectiveness of the online marketing strategy and boost ROI. This will require a broad understanding of the channels mentioned above with the ability to challenge the agency and maintain high quality outputs.
To break this down: you’ll manage the build and launch of paid search campaigns ensuring relevancy and accuracy, keep on top of the latest trends in natural search to maximise the strength of SEO, identify remarketing and display opportunities and work with the agency to implement each campaign, and develop affiliate marketing channels in line with the business goals. Throughout each of these channels a data driven approach will be at the heart of your decisions.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous digital marketing experience either agency or client side.
- Have ideally worked in an eCommerce setting.
- Broad channel experience across PPC, SEO, Affiliates and Social Media.
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Bing Ads.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to utilise the MS office suite (Excel, Word etc.).
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary is on offer, so please enquire for more information.
Send through your CV or get in touch with Rina on 0117 9269530 for more information!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: