Mid-Weight Art Director
— Award-winning B2B Agency
- Join a leading B2B agency in a league of their own.
- Work with a list of outstanding brands and clients.
- Complete a core creative team in a collaborative agency.
We’re on the lookout for a Mid-Weight Art Director to join an award-winning B2B agency in Portsmouth. The agency has an extensive list of big-name clients and uses data and insight to make compelling creative, resulting in impressive ROI for their clients. They currently have a string of industry awards and this is your opportunity to be part of many more to come!
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be teaming up with the agency’s existing Mid-Weight Copywriter and forming a key part of an award-winning creative department. Working closely with the Creative Director and fellow creatives, you'll be thinking up innovative concepts for fully integrated B2B campaigns across a range of channels.
Your day-to-day will include generating ideas, creating sketches and scamps to visualise concepts and delivering a variety of creative briefs for digital comms, emails, direct mail, infographics, pitch presentations and eBooks. The core of this role will be to collaborate with the creative copywriter to think up the big ideas, but you’ll also be expected to bring your ideas to life by presenting high quality final designs.
With the opportunity to have your ideas recognised and rewarded, there’s huge potential in this role. So, if you’re an existing Mid-Weight Art Director or a Junior aspiring to take your next step forward, we’d love to consider you for this one.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- At least a couple of years’ experience as an Art Director in a similar agency.
- The ability to visualise your ideas putting pen to paper.
- Solid knowledge of Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- A great eye for typography and layout.
- Experience in the B2B marketing sector, ideally a top B2B agency.
- A portfolio full to the brim with ideas, including a variety of integrated campaigns.
- Be a savvy Junior or more experienced creative who is driven, can present ideas with ease, and not afraid to push the boundaries of a brief for effective results.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents, you’ll join an award-winning agency, forming part of a close-knit team, with huge potential to influence future wins for the business. At this agency you’ll get to work on some genuinely interesting projects where your creativity will be used to its full potential. Aside from the day-to-day you’ll receive a range of benefits, be given full support and investment in your career progression, along with rewards and recognition of your talents.
If you like the sound of the brief and think this is the role for you, apply today with your CV and portfolio or contact Lauren for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Forward-thinking and inclusive company in Central BristolLocation:BristolSalary:£50K + Work from Home
— Award-Winning Creative Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:DOE
— Established eCommerce lifestyle brandLocation:MarlboroughSalary:Up to £25k DOE