Senior Copywriter / Head of Copy
— Well-known Consumer Brand
- Strategic Copywriting & Tone of Voice Guardian role for a well-known brand.
- Flexible working (3 days/week from home) after lockdown.
- Office teams on the South Coast and London.
We’re looking for a Strategic Senior Creative Copywriter or Head of Copy to lead the Copy team and develop the tone of voice for an exciting, big brand client. Ideally you’ll have worked in/alongside the digital marketing team for a B2C brand in Retail, Telco, Personal Banking or General Insurance. If you’re an experienced Senior Copywriter or Head of Copy with a strategic mind and experience acting as a brand guardian, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
- The Senior Copywriter / Head of Copy will join a growing digital content team and work closely with the Head of Customer Experience in a team of 30 digital marketers.
- This is a leading role in the creative and digital content team where you’ll act as a “Head of Copy” writing for digital, social and web, whilst also being the Tone of Voice champion, shaping the strategy and being pro-active rather than reactive to drive improvements and consistency of Tone of Voice across all of the brand’s marketing channels.
- In this role you’ll work for a well-known, respected brand with products used by the general public in everyday life.
- Some of the products are quite technical in their nature, but the brand’s communication style is very straightforward, honest and friendly. This role would suit somebody that has worked for a brand which is known for its jargon-free customer communications.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Strong hands-on Copywriting skills across web, digital and social.
- A pro-active, strategic thinker with experience developing Tone of Voice for a big brand.
- Proven leadership skills – able to lead and nurture the copy team and make strategic recommendations to drive positive changes across the marketing function – focussing on digital communications.
- Proven track record acting as a Brand Guardian / Tone of Voice Guardian in a previous role.
- Experience in Personal Banking, Insurance, Retail, Telco would be ideal with Financial Services experience being of particular interest.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A competitive salary in the region of £50-£60k plus excellent benefits package including 30 days holiday, exceptional pension contribution, bonuses, private medical which can be upgraded to include your family members, and much more.
- Flexible working offered long-term (work 3 days a week from and 2 days in either the London or South Coast office)
If you’re a Senior Copywriter or Head of Copy and you like the sound of this opportunity, then get in touch right away and please remember to include a website URL or portfolio. Interviews have already begun!