Back to all jobs 24th MarBack to all jobs
— Autonomous role with scope for progression
£30K - £40K
- Award-winning, progressive digital agency.
- 5 person development/design team, casual environment with a flat structure.
- Access to courses/conferences to upskill your knowledge.
A dedicated, design-led digital agency in Ringwood is on the lookout for an established PHP/WordPress Developer to join their team! You'll get to work on a range of websites across a diverse client base alongside their team of talented developers in a cool, fun and sociable studio.
What experience you'll need
- Extensive PHP development background, ideally within an agency environment though this isnt essential.
- Proven background in developing WordPress & WooCommerce sites (examples/portfolio required).
- Able to write maintainable code and importance of testing.
- Commercial experience using GIT, Magento or Drupal would be beneficial, though its not a must have.
What you'll be doing
You'll be working on a variety of exciting projects to improve and maintain a wide range of websites and full eCommerce solutions from end-to-end. Some examples of recent projects include a WooCommerce site for a luxury travel company and various brand/content sites for a leading car leasing company. They don't like to micro-manage so youll be given the freedom to manage your own work, but they want to help you learn all you can from them so youll need the confidence to happily ask questions to the rest of the team to complete your work. You'll be encouraged to experiment with new technologies in the role and come up with creative ideas for new solutions, so to fit in here you'll really need a keenness to learn, a love of technology and an inquisitive nature.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return for your skills and passion for development the right candidate will get a generous basic salary, annual bonus and fantastic training and development opportunities in this well-established but growing agency. They are a pretty social, likeminded bunch so expect to be treated to lots of office lunches and Friday drinks in a happy and friendly working environment.
Interested? Please send a CV & portfolio to Joe, or give him a call to find out more!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
88 jobs found
— Mulesoft, Mule ESBLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive
— Remote Working - High profile productsLocation:South Wales/RemoteType:Salary:Up to £250 p/day
— Up to 4 days remote workingLocation:CirencesterSalary:£35K-£45K