Digital Marketing Exec (PPC)
— Fantastic Agency
- Great opportunity to kick-start your digital career with a lovely (and reputable) agency.
- Entry-level opportunity with bags of development opportunity.
- Access to lovely brands as clients from day one.
Newly formed role within a high growth digital marketing function for a long-established full service creative agency.
What you'll be doing
Reporting directly in to the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for the delivery and optimisation of digital marketing and PPC campaigns for clients. Working closely with Digital Account Managers, you'll be responsible for building out the campaigns, making adjustments, diving in to Google Analytics to inspect website and campaign performance and reporting back internally as well as to clients. A core area of focus for the agency is eCommerce - so you will be working with a high number of online retailers which means that running Google Shopping campaigns and SLAs will be a big part of your job. On top of this there will be broader digital marketing responsibilities - for example conducting technical web audits, improving conversion rate optimisation, running SEO work and more. There will be a heavy emphasis on the paid side of digital marketing, but SEO will be important.
What experience you'll need
- We have the opportunity to look at a more junior or entry level person, with the opportunity to develop - so we're able to be a little flexible in terms of backgrounds.
- Ideally you'll have exposure to PPC previously - or will have put yourself through the AdWords certification as a first step to starting your paid search career.
- You'll have a good understanding of the digital marketing landscape, the skills that are important to make a success of it and will demonstrate an ability to learn (very) quickly.
- Passion for digital marketing, eCommerce, web usability best practice and evidence of keeping up to day with emerging trends in the space.
- Highly analytical, numerical and Excel literate.
- Communication, collaboration and client facing skills.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a great chance for a recent analytical, scientific or maths / numerical graduate to kick-start their digital marketing career. Or, it could be a great 'second job' for someone already employed as a digital marketing executive looking for their next job in a creative environment. Depending on which of these you are, the salary on offer could be anywhere between £18k - £23k, possibly a little more if you can demonstrate that it would be a no-brainer to invest the extra. On top of that you'll be joining a fantastic agency which has been going from strength to strength of late and shows no signs of slowing!
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to run through the full details.Back to jobs