Senior Creative/Art Director
— Award winning B2B agency
- Join an agency in a league of their own
- Work with a list of outstanding brands/clients
- Lead a collaborative creative team
We’re looking for a Senior Creative/Art Director to join an award-winning B2B agency in Portsmouth. The agency has an extensive list of big-name clients under their belt so you’ll be working with some fascinating brands. This agency uses data and insight to make sound and compelling creative, resulting in impressive ROI for their clients and a string of industry awards. This is a great opportunity for a big ideas, conceptual creative or art director to get involved with some huge impact integrated campaigns for an agency going from strength to strength.
What you’ll be doing
Coming on board at Senior level, you'll be joining the creative team of an award-winning marketing agency. Working closely with the Creative Director and Copywriter, you'll lead on producing innovative big idea concepts for fully integrated B2B campaign materials across a range of media. In your day-to-day duties, you’ll be generating ideas, sketching/scamping concepts and taking lead on creative briefs in order to deliver designs for emails, direct mail, infographics, digital comms, pitch presentations and eBooks to an exceptionally high standard.
There's no doubt you'll already be a hungry, commercially savvy creative with a positive approach to everything you do. An element of this role will also be client facing - working directly with the clients, this is a fantastic opportunity to flex your presentation skills, pitch (and win) new clients based on your creative vision and maintain long term relationships with new & existing businesses.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven experience in a similar Senior role.
- Naturally you’ll be up to date with current design trends.
- Solid knowledge of Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
- A great eye for typography and image selection.
- Experience in the B2B marketing sector.
- A portfolio bursting with ideas, scamps and commercially delivered integrated projects.
- Be extremely confident, articulate and not afraid to push the boundaries of design.
- Have some agency experience.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents, you’ll join a growing ambitious agency hungry to add to their existing awards list and are committed to doing great work. You’ll get to work on some genuinely interesting projects where your creativity will be used to it’s full potential. Aside from the day-to-day you’ll be given the opportunity to gain some solid client facing experience will full support and investment for your careers progression.
If all this sounds good apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs