You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Analyst (Optimisation)
— Lovely Brand
- Fantastic Brand with a Great Reputation as An Employer.
- Very Competitive Salary and Benefits Package on Offer.
- Huge Opportunities for Career Progression.
A great opportunity has reared its head for a talented Digital Analyst to join a very respected brand on the South Coast. This is a financial services business with a very refreshing approach to digital and analytics. If you're looking to join a very digitally focused business that offers both a fantastic benefits package whilst fully promoting work-life balance and health - look no further!
What you'll be doing
You'll be very focused on optimisation, across multi-channel and multi-devices. As the expert in this area, you will effectively champion the use of data and insight, working closely with the digital marketing, content, digital experience and product teams. Understanding the different customer touchpoints across online and offline channels will be crucial in this role, so that you can really get under the skin of the digital landscape. With all of this information at your disposal, you will lead the analysis and presentation of recommendations to senior managers within the business. Because of this, you will need demonstrable stakeholder management skills - in fact, this is a crucial part of the role! This is a very important role that has been newly created as part of a long-term digital analytics transformation strategy.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience in marketing analytics that has been very focused on optimisation.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar (e.g. Adobe).
- A good understanding of customer journey and UX.
- A/B or multivariate testing (MVT) experience.
- A numerical/statistical background.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - essential.
What you'll get in return for your experience
This business has high expectations of its employees, but in return offers amazing benefits as well as competitive salary. These can be discussed on enquiry.
Please get in touch with Stacey at ADLIB for the finer details.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: