You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Growing Multi-Channel Brand
- Leading Fashion Retailer.
- Broad eCommerce Opportunity.
- Exciting new projects within Luxury.
Fantastic opportunity to join a high-performaing eCommerce channel working for one of the groups key divisions, owning the eCommerce strategy across digital channels and online strategy.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you will be responsible for developing, driving and implementing the eCommerce and digital marketing strategy whilst maximising sales and brand awareness.
You will drive growth of the online channel through online performance and trading, SEO optimisation, owning the digital marketing strategy including email marketing, paid channels, social media, organic search and affiliate marketing (both agency and internal support).
Overseeing and managing the updating of the website with relevant content, blogs and imagery in line with the marketing calendar will be part of this role whilst communicating key eCommerce and digital KPI’s as and when required.
What experience you’ll need
- A eCommerce marketing specialist with experience across digital, design, UX and the wider disciplines (marketing promotions and fulfilment).
- Analytically minded (Google Analytics), Metric and measurement focused.
- Managing direct reports and working closely to stakeholders within an eCommerce Fashion business would be desirable.
- Ability to think strategically with a hands on approach.
- Experience of managing agencies.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary up to £50,000, plus bens which include 20% discount on products, pension and fantastic training and development. This is a great opportunity to be part of a recognised high achieving brand working in the centre of London in a busy fast-paced team.
Get in touch with Kat now for more information – 0117 9269 530
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: