You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
SEO & PPC Executive
— Thriving Software Company
- Exciting brand with an awesome culture.
- New SEO & PPC role within the team.
- Fast growing, with development opportunities.
This brand is a leading provider within the software management sector, assisting businesses to communicate in the right ways. They are looking for a SEO & PPC Executive to join the Digital team. You will be hands on with improving these aspects of the business, so will be a great role to hit the ground running and develop your future skills.
What youll be doing
Reporting into the Digital Manager, you will be responsible for the SEO/Organic, which will include conversion rate optimisation, utilising your skills and knowledge of A/B and MTV testing. Other key Digital channels will include, PPC, Paid Social, Search, Display and Analytics. You will be analysing Organic and Paid performance, whilst reporting and tracking, using data and research to understand behaviours.
As mentioned above, the role is a broad one working across all aspects of PPC and SEO. This is a hugely exciting role where you can have input from day one and really get stuck into as this is a newly created role within the company.
What experience youll need
- Solid experience working in a Digital Marketing role, with experience of hands on Lead Gen through PPC, Paid Social, SEO and CRO.
- Experience working within a B2B environment is a real plus.
- Hands on experience planning, implementing and executing PPC, SEO campaigns is a must.
- Proficiency in Excel and WordPress will be beneficial.
What youll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer (£25-30k) depending on experience, so please get in touch for more information. Benefits include Healthcare, Life Assurance, Company perks, Dental.
Get in touch with Marlie to hear more information on this one.