eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager
— Fast Growth Fashion Brand
- Exciting Fashion Brand.
- Newly created role, to make your own.
- Massive growth potential.
This exciting brand produces footwear for the fashion market, selling through both eCommerce and retail. This role will manage the eCommerce site and work broadly across the full customer journey, now that all aspects and channels have been brought in-house.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the Director of the company, your role will have the scope to shape the site based on your recommendations, with support in the form of an overarching plan. You will also have the opportunity to develop a complete Digital Marketing strategy, again giving you the chance to make your mark and really showcase your talents!
Digital acquisition channels will include PPC, SEO, Retargeting, Email Marketing / CRM and Social Media. There is a Social Media exec already in place that will be your direct report, and you will also work closely with the customer service and accounts team, to ensure the site meets their needs. The key channels will require hands on experience for this position. This is a really exciting opportunity for you to take a broad eCommerce role a put your stamp on it, taking the business from strength to strength.
What experience you’ll need
- Excellent track record in eCommerce management, ideally with experience handling all aspects of an eCommerce site.
- Experience working within the fashion sector would be ideal (B2C).
- Knowledge of Magento a real plus.
- Ability to work across the full customer journey including optimisation, digital marketing, analytics and retention/CRM.
- Hands on experience with the key channels essential (PPC, SEO, Retargeting, Email Marketing / CRM and Social Media).
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer (£35-45k) so please get in touch for more information. All the usual benefits and potential for working as a part time role too! (Pro rata of course).
Get in touch with Marlie to hear more information on this one.Back to jobs