Digital Marketing Executive
— Exciting London Based Financial Company
- A broad Digital Marketing role to make your own.
- Amazing culture and benefits.
- Travel and career growth opportunities.
I am now supporting a lovely Client of mine based in the hub of London. Whilst this business is well-established, they are experiencing an exciting period of growth and are looking to expand their team with an amazing Digital Marketing Executive (You!).
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Digital Marketing, you will help support the digital marketing team whilst being a key player with driving the overall product strategy.
Your responsibilities will involve driving traffic from all digital channels across paid search engines, SEO, social, display/programmatic advertising, as well as exploring new opportunities to expand digital marketing channels in the UK and internationally. You will also ensure all current channels are continuously optimised and performing against objectives.
You will be responsible for reporting, analysing and providing data driven recommendations to improve the performance of their digital marketing strategies and increasing ROI. As this is a small team, there is very little red tape which means you can really make your mark.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You can demonstrate you can run your own marketing campaigns from start to finish - come up with the concept, execute it and promote via various digital channels.
- Experience of managing PPC campaigns as you will help support on this.
- International experience desirable.
- Knowledge of SEO and key things to help optimise the website.
- Photoshop experience – must be able to create assets for banners/landing pages/website.
- Strong experience of content management a real plus.
- Analytics and reporting experience essential – ability to review campaign success and how to improve/optimise moving forward.
- Candidate must be creative and analytical and have a passion for all things digital.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There is a competitive salary on offer of £28-32k + benefits (DOE). Please still get in touch if your experience is well aligned but expectations are a little higher or lower, as there could potentially be some flexibility here.
Please get in touch with Marlie now for more information.
Back to jobs