Digital Marketing Executive (Paid Search and CRO)
— Fast Growth Tech Led Brand
- A newly created role to make your own.
- Amazing culture and career growth opportunities.
- Fast-growing, tech led brand.
I am now supporting a lovely Client of mine based in the hub of London. Whilst this business is well-established, they are experiencing an exciting period of growth and are looking to expand their team with an awesome Digital Marketing Executive.
What you’ll be doing
You will have the opportunity to develop and execute a paid media strategy, whilst managing a portfolio of tools. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be driven and self-motivated, managing CRO, A/B testing and landing page optimisation. Working across a number of paid media campaigns, you will implement best practice and also develop and maintain reporting.
The paid media channels include Google Ads and Paid Social (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube), so you'll be able to work across an exciting breadth of channels while remaining close to the CRO side of the business. This would suit a Digital Marketing Executive looking for their next role, without the responsibility of a management position.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Excellent working knowledge of all aspects of PPC, including hands on experience of running campaigns.
- Paid Social experience is a real plus.
- Strong experience of data management within Excel.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- Analytical mindset and ability to use analytical tools (such as Google Analytics)
- A positive, hardworking and entrepreneurial attitude.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There is a competitive salary on offer of £25-28k + benefits (DOE). Please still get in touch if your experience is well aligned but expectations are a little higher, as there could potentially be some flexibility here. Other benefits include but are not limited to a Penthouse office, with a roof terrace and fantastic views. The culture is fantastic in this office, so if you are looking for a fun, quirky place to grow, get in touch!
Please get in touch with Marlie now for more information.Back to jobs