You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Paid Social Manager
— Thriving International eCommerce brand
- Strong EU presence.
- Primarily Facebook but other social channels a real plus.
- New role bringing the operation in-house.
This pureplay has only been around for 2+ years but they have already made a massive impact on an international scale. Now over 100 employees with 15+ in the digital / marketing team, the business are looking to develop their in-house expertise to boost further growth for this B2C brand.
What you’ll be doing
The Paid Social Manager will report into the Head of Digital Marketing as part of a broad in-house team. Setup here is each member has a focus for a particular channel, i.e. SEO, PPC (AdWords and Bing), Social Media and Paid Social. This role is working primarily on Facebook as this has been a hugely successful channel for the team. Experience with other social channels will be great to help test these areas and possibly build strong campaigns depending on the outcomes (for example Pinterest and Instagram).
Further to the UK there has been considerable success in other regions, the main ones here being France, Germany, North America but also Poland, Italy and Spain. Great that you can have this variety in a number of markets for a brand this young, as it can take a while to step up to an international footprint. Their level of investment is going to create huge opportunity in the future so you can expect lots of avenues to open up in terms of career progression.
What experience you’ll need
- Paid Social Experience, ideally for an eCommerce brand but other backgrounds will be considered.
- Experience with AdWords or Bing would also be useful to help tie into other acquisition channels, but this isn’t a must.
- Analytical approach to identify opportunities for growth for paid social. Working with the wider team to implement these and improve the volume of relevant traffic.
- Passion for eCommerce and a desire to work for a business with a start-up feel.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a salary on offer of up to £40k for this role, possible flexibility beyond depending on experience. Great benefits too including pension, private healthcare, fitness events in-house and free products / discounts for family and friends!
Drop Joe a line to hear the finer details on this one.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: