Paid Social Manager
— New role, Established Brand
- New role, responsibility of Paid Social.
- Large independent brand.
- Excellent progression.
This brand is a leading service provider in the energy sector looking for someone to help optimise the performance of their Paid Social channels. Having already experienced considerable success for the past few years, this will help drive their eCommerce growth which can unlock fantastic potential for the business.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Social you will have full responsibility for Paid Social Marketing within the business. As this is the first permanent role specialising in Paid Social, a real plus is that you will have full autonomy to drive customer acquisition through this channel as part of an established brand.
Working mainly on Facebook and Twitter, your focus will be end to end and hands on, including planning, creative / copy tests, budgeting, optimisation and evaluation. Key stakeholders internally will be the Social Media Manager and Online Marketing Manager to ensure there is a consistent approach across digital, and also branding, product and content to maintain the voice of the brand across additional customer touchpoints.
What experience you’ll need
- Relevant experience managing Paid Social campaigns (mainly Facebook and Twitter).
- Have worked hands-on with campaign management rather than relationship management with an agency.
- Proficient working end to end, from campaign set-up and audience targeting through to optimisation and reporting.
- Strong on analytics and confident with a range of software (i.e. GA, Social Studio etc.).
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary on offer in the region of £35-45k, with benefits including a flexible benefits package, birthday day off and free breakfasts, further to an amazing list of social events. There is a great culture here so the team can’t wait for you to get stuck in!
Drop Joe a line to hear more information on this one.Back to jobs