— Fast-Growth Tech Start-up
- Fast-growth Tech start-up.
- Central London location.
- Digital and Traditional channels.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity within a high-growth tech start-up. Having already hit over 25 people, they are looking to expand their broader marketing function to compliment the strong digital offering. The business themselves provide a unique online marketplace that has already seen staggering growth 2 years in, so provides the chance to bring traditional marketing methods to this fantastic working environment.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting directly into the Chief Marketing Officer you’ll cover a broad range of the Marketing mix. Given the start-up mentality, this really is a hands-on role where people can formulate a holistic strategy, and then roll up their sleeves and get involved in bringing this vision to life.
The reason for this is the team are still in the early stages of development. There is a strong resource on PPC and digital development, however a big part of driving brand awareness will be down to your personal efforts and the ability to source / manage external assistance as and when required.
Your day to day will involve managing a range of marketing campaigns including email marketing / CRM, copywriting and content, traditional print advertising, radio and PR. There is flexibility on experience depending on internal resources and agencies that can be managed. It will also be important to work with the PPC team to align the voice of the brand and the overall marketing strategy.
What experience you’ll need
- Broad marketing experience across a range of channels (traditional print, radio, digital).
- Ideally from a technology driven business, but can be flexible.
- Confident in initiating, negotiating and building long-term supplier relationships. Contacts on this side will also be a real help.
- Proven knowledge across brand marketing and PR.
- Strong background in online content and the importance of SEO to drive organic traffic.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary of circa £45/46k depending on experience, so please get in touch if your expectations line up. Benefits include and in-house chef, fantastic social environment and the chance to work closely with the founders who have an excellent track record of success in the technology space.
Please get in touch with Joe to find out more about this one.Back to jobs