Head of Marketing
— Fast-Growth B2B Tech Brand
- An exciting opportunity to lead the team to new heights.
- Amazing culture and career growth opportunities.
- Fast-growing, tech led brand.
I am now supporting a lovely Client of mine based in the hub of London. Whilst this business is well-established, they are experiencing an exciting period of growth and are looking to expand their team. They need an exceptional person to come and head up the Marketing team, to drive growth and help show the world what they do.
What youll be doing
You will have the opportunity to develop and execute an integrated Marketing strategy across Content, Events, Paid Media, PR, Organic and Social. Reporting into the CEO, you will be driven and self-motivated, managing a team of 3-4 Marketers, with an ever expanding six figure budget to control.
You will be in charge of positioning the company in line with their core values using skills spanning across Content Creation, Design and CRM/automation. If youre an experienced Head of Marketing, looking to move into a supportive, collaborative environment, this could be a really great opportunity for you.
They are looking for a someone who is proactive and critical in their approach, but with the ability to do so in a diplomatic manner. A good culture within the business is a big part of their ethos and you will be able to bring your skills, experience and general loveliness to help continue building the brand.
What experience youll need to apply
- Tech and varying digital experience across a number of channels.
- Previous Head of Marketing experience.
- Experience within a high growth start up or smaller company is important.
- Solid knowledge of A/B Testing and landing page tools.
- Strong experience in B2B Tech roles is a must.
- Analytical mindset and ability to use Analytical tools (Such as Google Analytics).
- Good knowledge of SEM, SEO, CRM is a real plus.
What youll get in return for your experience
There is a competitive salary on offer of £50-70k + benefits (DOE). Please still get in touch if your experience is well aligned but expectations are a little higher, as there could potentially be some flexibility here. Other benefits include but are not limited to a Penthouse office, with a roof terrace and fantastic views. The culture is fantastic in this office, so if you are looking for a fun, quirky place to grow, get in touch!
Please get in touch with Marlie now for more information.