Social Media Executive
— Lovely Household Brand
- Very exciting position based in London.
- Lovely company and great family feel culture.
- Amazing opportunity to grow within a team and make the role your own.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a hugely successful company, with family values at their core. Renowned within their market they are seeking a dynamic, savvy and self-motivated Social Media Executive to help support their ambitious growth plans.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the PR and Marketing Manager, this role suits itself well to an enthusiastic Social Media genius, who lives and breathes Social Media. With strong Content/Copywriting experience, you will be planning, writing and implementing all posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube. The successful candidate will also be hands on with Facebook Ads/Business manager, so a good deal of experience with these will be needed.
You will be working closely with the PR and Marketing team, using your experience to manage the day to day running of the company’s Social Media channels. This will include creating and producing engaging social content including images, GIF’s, photography, video and graphics.
What experience you’ll need
- Demonstrable experience running Social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest).
- A flair for engaging copywriting for Social.
- Skilled in Photography, video editing and Photoshop is a real plus.
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads/Business Manager.
- Experience in and knowledge in growing audience and followers.
- Excellent proficiency in Social Media performance tools such as scheduling and analytics.
- A good understanding of WordPress is preferable.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a very competitive salary of up to £30k (DOE), however please still get in touch if you’re a little over this banding as there could be scope to extend for exceptional candidates.
Get in touch with Marlie for more on this one.