Front-End Developer (React)
— Lead on Greenfield projects
- Web app development specialist boasting an impressive client base.
- Progressive and innovative atmosphere with a great project portfolio.
- Remote friendly with a trip to the office a week (ideally).
An Oxfordshire-based digital & brand agency - one of the market leaders within their space - are looking for a Front-End Developer with React skills to take the lead on project work on a majority remote basis. They work on web apps, SPAs and rich interactivity, boasting an impressive client base of global brands, all within in a forward-thinking, agile development environment encompassing the latest tech and modern processes.
What skills you'll need
- Expert commercial experience with a modern JS framework, ideally React.
- Understanding of front-end build tools like Webpack, Gulp, NPM etc.
- Ability to lead the front-end on projects within a small team.
- Eye for design and seamless UI/UX.
- Competencies around testing approaches and TDD.
- Awareness of Node or back-end development principles would be a bonus.
- Experience developing the front-end on a Ruby project is highly desirable.
- In depth exposure to mobile web development, debugging and Native app optimisation would be useful.
What you'll be doing
Involving yourself in the full development lifecycle with a focus on Front-End/UI, you will develop rich interactive apps for global customers and household names with a pipeline of diverse greenfield & ongoing projects. You’ll be working on creative technical and functional designs, covering complex and custom web apps from the ground up and taking the lead on most front-end technical decisions and architectural directions. You'll also be participating in code reviews, optimisation and existing product upgrades. The mantra is to ensure that output is continuously the best it can be.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You’ll be rewarded with a plush, vibrant and brand-new working environment. Excellent team culture with regular lunches and socials, they're just a generally inviting and collaborative business. You’ll work on challenging projects that really push your skills. Some of the generous benefits include a great pension contribution, travel expenses & opportunities, as well as private health insurance for your family.
Send your CV to Joe to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Well-reputed Design & eCommerce AgencyLocation:Bath / 100% RemoteSalary:£25K - £30K
— Diverse greenfield projects which you'll leadLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:£50K - £55K
— Progressive Digital SpecialistLocation:Fully Remote (UK) or CheltenhamSalary:£50K-£60K