You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Data Science Start-Up
- Join and lead a growing Data Science and Software Engineering team.
- Excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking and innovative firm and help shape it moving forward.
- Work remotely with 2-3 days per month in London.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing start-up firm and to help shape the business moving forward, get involved in new projects for the company and make a real impact to support the growth of the business. The company have a strong product that has had a great deal of praise by the companies that they work with and they are winning repeat business to support these companies with their data science challenges.
What you’ll be doing
You will be coming into the business at a critical time, they are about to move from a product company to also adding on data science services for current and new clients. Your role will be to lead the Data Science and Software Engineering teams and have a big input into technology and commercial strategies.
Their product has use cases across eCommerce, Financial Services, Healthcare, Content Discovery, Competitor Monitoring, Compliance and more.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience of leading a Data Science or Analytics function
- Hands on python data science skills
- Client facing experience
- Worked on multiple data science projects
- An interest in business strategy and technology management
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of up to £80K + benefits
Fully remote working
Equity - % to be discussed
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: