You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Project by Project Freelance Work
- Make video content for a luxury brand.
- Work around other commitments on a project by project basis.
- Go on shoots across the world.
We’re looking for a Content Filmmaker to join a much loved, high-end business on a project-by-project freelance basis. They’ve got an ethical approach to business and a loyal customer base so there’s a great opportunity here to make something great.
What you’ll be doing
The purpose of this role will be to deliver “how to” and explainer videos and video content that’ll support multi-channel campaigns as part of new product launches. It’ll be your responsibility to make work that engages, informs and tells a brilliant story around a much-loved suite of products and an ethical business.
Your video work will form a vital part of social and advertising campaigns and be an invaluable resource for customers and internal stakeholders alike. It’ll be imperative that your work is informed by data and audience insight in order to create shareable content that matches the brand's values.
It’s important that you can travel into the studio in London or the South West for briefings. If needed, you’ll be able to bring on others into the team.
What experience you’ll need
- First of all, we need someone with a showreel that’s made up of work with luxury brands as we need to get a high-end feel from your work
- Ideally, you’ll be someone who is comfortable with both shooting and editing video. You are able to bring on others with a wider skill set into the team if needed
- You’ll also need some real commercial understanding as you’ll be thinking about how video content can integrate with a bunch of cross-channel campaigns.
- You’ll need to be an expert in the industry standard video editing software
- We’ll need creative ideas but they need to be commercial and very well considered, we’ll need to see evidence of this in the showreel.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll work on some fantastic projects that’ll improve your showreel. The day rate or project cost offered will depend on your level of experience.
Please apply with your up to date CV and showreel to be considered.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: