Junior Machine Learning Engineer
— Pioneering Healthcare Tech company
- Innovative product in the healthcare industry.
- Great working environment, share options, 20% annual bonus scheme.
- Modern technologies, excellent training & development opportunities.
Would you like to join an innovative company, using cutting-edge technology and making a real difference in people’s lives? If that sounds like the role for you, I’m currently working with a Tech firm within the Healthcare sector based in Hereford who’d be keen to speak with you.
What you’ll be doing
You will support the creation and implementation of Machine Learning solutions across the business. The business has received massive investment from various partners throughout 2018 and are now building the next generation of mobile health applications, focusing on measuring the impact of dietary choices on the body. With a team of 24 across the business and scope to double in size before the end of this year, the business is moving from strength to strength at an exponential rate
Creating actionable solutions to business problems using Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Analytical techniques will be one of the main tasks but you’ll also play a key part in the automation and optimization of processes and the implementation of new models and algorithms while working closely with the research and engineering teams.
This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- University degree in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, STEM or Engineering etc.)
- Exposure to Neural Networks and Deep Learning.
- Programming skills in Python, Matlab or R.
- Experience using Tensorflow, OpenCV or Torch would be a real bonus!
- Communication skills are key in this one as well as the ability to work well both in a team and alone.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as an incredibly generous salary and a 20% annual bonus based on performance, the business offers a very health-oriented culture with an in-house Michelin star Chef, in-house yoga sessions, a 5.5% pension scheme, share options and private healthcare. As a Microsoft partner you will also gain access to various courses & conferences to upskill your knowledge and in-house training in new technologies. There is excellent scope for remote working as well (2/3 days a week) allowing you to work autonomously with endless resources and career progression opportunities at your disposal!
If this sounds like you the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.Back to jobs