eCommerce Trading Manager x 4
— Thriving European eCommerce Brand
- Well-known brand with ambitious growth plans.
- Strong investment into eCommerce.
- 4 roles across different regions (including France, Germany & Benelux).
A well-known eCommerce brand across Europe is looking to grow their digital trading function. They are currently driving high levels of online turnover, but with recent investment are looking at taking this to the next stage. New tools, new team – it’s a hugely exciting time to be joining the business!
There are 4 roles so French, German, or Dutch speaking candidates are all required. The business language is English however one additional language from French, German or Dutch is required.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Online Merchandising and working alongside 3 other Trading Managers (25 in the wider eCommerce function) you’ll optimise the online customer experience to drive conversions, average order value and subsequently, online turnover. This will initially begin with shaping an online trading strategy for your region and working with other Online Traders to ensure there is a consistent approach across Europe.
Next will involve executing the plans to improve the effectiveness of the site, including promotional plans, online merchandising processes and continual analysis of customer behaviour. This will then feed into your overall strategy and adapt with market conditions. Liaising with wider business units (Content, Digital Marketing, Analytics, Supply Chain) will enable you to streamline processes that extend into other areas of the customer journey.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work as part of a recognised brand, but with a start-up mentality to shape your role. Great to have a role with real autonomy and input from day one!
What experience you’ll need
- Previous Online Merchandising / Online Trading experience in an eCommerce setting.
- Results driven with a proven track record of driving growth online.
- Strong commercial and analytical skills across key KPIs (sales funnel, user journey, assortment and forecasting).
- Remain up to date with eCommerce and Online Trading best practices in eCommerce.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate others.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer with potential flexibility depending on experience, so please get in touch if interested to find out more.
Contact Joe at ADLIB for more information.
Back to jobs