Integration Engineer - Mulesoft
— Middleware Developer - Mulesoft, Mule ESB
- Progressive company with massive growth plans in place.
- Lots of autonomy, great scope for training & development.
- 30 days holiday and incredibly generous benefits.
A rapidly expanding financial services company in Bournemouth are looking for an Mulesoft, Integration Developer to join them at their offices in Croydon. Following a recent acquisition, the business is moving from strength-to-strength at pace, with extensive growth plans in place and very good scope for internal progression and personal development.
What experience you’ll need
- Strong integration, detailed design and delivery experience in ESB & SOA.
- Commercial exposure to the MuleSoft platform.
- In depth knowledge of MuleSoft API lifecycles, architecture, integration patterns and best practices.
- Knowledge of performance tuning strategies.
- Commercial awareness of service oriented architecture, integration patterns, SOAP web services and RESTful.
- Exposure to Agile software development and SCRUM is a must.
Core MuleSoft development, expertise with connectors, scopes, routers, flows and expectation strategies is preferred. But if you’re well-versed with just some of the above and feel like you’d have a lot to learn. Please still get in touch, as business is considering applicants with different backgrounds and technology experience. Training and development is at the heart of their cultural approach.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a newly formed integration team, you will be responsible own the design and delivery of new integration services. Participating in the design and delivery of major MuleSoft projects, while also leading demonstrations to stakeholders throughout elements of project lifecycles. No day is the same in this role, offering huge variety and exposure to a broad range of progressive technologies, working within an innovative and collaborative team.
What you’ll get in returns for your talents
The business offers a generous rewards structure which includes 30 days holiday (with the option to buy more) and a competitive pension scheme which pays twice the amount you choose to pay in up to 14%. They also offer an annual bonus scheme based on personal & company performance, private medical insurance, a flexible benefits package, on top of 25-50% discounts on a range of their products! The culture is awesome, lots of training, good scope to progress quickly.
If you would like to find out more about this role or apply then please get in touch with Rich - 01179269530, or firstname.lastname@example.org