Ad Operations Executive
— Leading Media Business
- A chance to join a leading media business with a rapidly growing digital presence working with well-respected and strong print magazine titles.
- Hybrid working, 2 to 3 days a week in the office, or more if you’d prefer
- Massive scope for personal development and growth within the business and great benefits.
We are looking for an Ad Operations Executive to join a high-end publishing house that has just had one of its strongest years and has ambitious growth plans which include the continuation of scaling its digital business and growing its audience in the US. This company cares about sustainability for the people and our planet and has committed to reducing their carbon admissions whilst supporting their local community. It doesn’t stop there, they are on their way to becoming BCorp Certified!
You will join an energetic team of people who are passionate about what they do, work to manage and traffic display advertising campaigns, and liaise with some of the most luxurious brands. As Ad Operations Executive, you will support the Ad Ops and commercial teams and bring your knowledge of interpersonal and technical aspects to deliver the Digital Advertising strategy.
What you'll be doing
- Trafficking online advertising campaigns
- Plan and deliver on campaigns
- Assess and optimize campaigns throughout the life-cycle through the use of analytics
- Be the technical expert when liaising with clients alongside the sales
- Collaborate with sales team to ensure smooth set up and delivery of ad campaigns including programmatic
- Manage ad list for online campaigns
- Work with sales and production teams, ensuring sales decks are completed on time
- Manage sales bookings in Engine Shed
- Conceptualize and pitch ad campaign ideas to key stakeholders
- Collate data from GA/Quantcast to support new proposals and pitches
- Report on campaigns
- Gain insights/conduct analysis for competitors
Experience you’ll need
- 3 years experience in an advertising operations role or similar
- Analytical thinker who is passionate about problem-solving
- Be able to prioritize workload for business-critical tasks
- Solid understanding of GAM and experience setting up Programmatic Guaranteed deal
- Experience using SSPs including Rubicon and Teads
- Knowledgeable on ad ops processes and trafficking various tags
- Front-end development languages knowledge, WordPress CMS, and understanding of CRM platforms are a bonus!
What you'll get in return
You will receive a fantastic salary of up to £40,000. Holiday allowance 25 days plus 8 bank holidays. Office closure between Christmas and New Year. Employee incentive schemes – company bonus, cycle to work scheme, and more!
If this sounds like it could be your next career move, please contact email@example.com or apply using your CV right away!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Full service marketing agencyLocation:London/Remote, UKSalary:£25,000 - £30,000
— Industry Leading Full-Service AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25-30k
— Paid Media, Programmatic, Affiliates, Paid SocialLocation:Gloucestershire/Hybrid, UKSalary:£21-26k