2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer
— Exchange, Cloud, VMWare, VOIP
- Progressive, accredited IT support services company.
- IT infrastructure builds and support across the UK.
- Centre of excellence for integrated management solutions.
2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer needed for a nationally renowned IT services company, specialising in IT services, support and cyber security! Opportunity to join an outstanding helpdesk team, in a role inclusive of support, large project implementations and technical services. With exciting growth plans over the next few years, this opportunity offers unparalleled scope for progression.
What skills you’ll need
- Commercial exposure of Windows Server - Microsoft Hyper-V, Exchange, Office 365 and Remote Desktop Services.
- Detailed understanding of Cloud Based Technologies – Cloud Hosting (server & desktop), VMWare, Storage and Clustered Server Environments.
- Proven experience with IT Networking – Layer 3, Veeam Backup/Replication, VOIP, Backup and Disaster Recovery.
- Awareness of security technologies, such as; anti-virus and firewalls.
- MCSA Qualification or a proven and demonstrated ability to work towards.
What you’ll be doing
The 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineers role will involve support and implementations across client sites. Involving elements of project management, as you will lead large project infrastructure builds and network implementations. All while working with helpdesk, handling escalations to ensure the best possible user experience.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Incredible opportunity to work for top employer offering a competitive salary. Along with outstanding progression, training & development, you can expect generous holidays! This is a fantastic opportunity to play an integral part in an expanding helpdesk organisation, dedicated to providing excellent experiences.
To discuss this opportunity further, send your CV to Rich or call to find out more.