3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer
— Financial Services Within A Microsoft Environment
- Progressive and capable team with continuous skill training.
- Energetic environment that breeds success.
- Opportunity to gain significant exposure to Greenfield project work.
Financial services provider in south wales are currently recruiting two Senior Infrastructure Engineers (3rd Line) to support the infrastructure of their rapidly expanding team. These roles have been created as part of wider Infrastructure strategy to move towards a centralized IT function, this would be a great opportunity for any experienced IT Engineers wanting a fresh new challenge.
What skill’s you’ll need
- Maintain, support, troubleshoot and administration of Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems (Windows 2008 and above), Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 7 and above).
- Exposure and experience of Linux & Unix (Ubuntu, Centos & FreeBSD) Administration.
- Knowledge of virtualisation technologies (Hyper-V and/or VMWare).
- Expert in networking topologies, protocols & methodologies.
- Understanding of Firewalls, Switches, & Routers.
- Supporting experience of telephony systems (dialler’s, avaya IP office, Avaya Desk Phones, SIP).
- Proven knowledge of scripting, automation, workflow.
What you’ll be doing
You will be supporting the business function through end-user service, day-to-day operational support of infrastructure and wider project initiatives. All whilst maintaining secure and stable environment. You’ll be ensuring that policies, standards and procedures are followed, projects are delivered to predefined deadlines and on managing the continuous change and introduction of new and emerging technology.
What you’ll get in return?
You’ll receive a competitive salary depending on your skills and experience, free parking, company pension, discretionary bonus, industry leading skill progression & training, family fun days, charity days and many more.
If this role catches your interest send your CV to Rich asap.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— rapidly growing software house, great scope for progressionLocation:BristolSalary:£20K - £24K
— Rapid progressionLocation:BrentwoodSalary:£45K - £50K
— Drupal, PHP Development / Linux System AdministrationLocation:CardiffSalary:£30000 - £40000