You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
PR Account Director
— Boutique agency
- Exciting clients across B2B and B2C both local and national.
- Pivitol role in the agency, you will be a key influencer with amazing career progression opportunitites.
- Compeittive salary in line with your experience on offer.
This is a unique opportunity for a PR Account Director to lead the PR division of this boutique marketing and communications agency based just outside of Cardiff’s city centre.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll enjoy working with some really exciting clients across b2b and b2c, primarily within the financial services and tech sectors - from FTSE 100 brands with global recognition to challenger brands and start-ups. You’ll act as the main point of contact for these clients, overseeing day to day press and nurturing each relationship to the best of your ability, assisting with whatever necessary to drive results. You’ll lead strategy for your clients, designing an array of PR campaigns and maintaining solid relationships with national and international journalists. You’ll also be a key influence when it comes to securing new business through pitching.
What experience you’ll need
- You'll come with bags of experience within the PR and communications world.
- You will have a solid track record in securing top media coverage for clients.
- You will have incredible client relationship managment skills, coupled with the perfect blend of traditional and digital PR skills.
- It goes without saying that your communication skills will be second to none, you may have even gained experience as a journalist or an editor at some stage in your career, whatever the case, a flair for writing is essential.
- Ultimately we’re looking for an established and engaging Account Director who can hit the ground running, with a passion for creativity and an infectious positive outlook.
- We are also open to considering an ambitious and successful Senior Account Manager with heaps of PR experience, ready to take the next step up in their career.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll receive a salary in reflection of your experience along with 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, a bonus scheme, a company laptop and phone, and much more.
If you think you fit the bill do not hesitate, get in touch now!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: