— Scenic Location, Ambitious Agency
- Based in a beautiful coastal location.
- Take real ownership of your clients and projects from start to finish.
- Become an integral part of an experienced design team and be awarded real progression opportunities.
We’re currently looking for a Creative Designer to join a multidisciplinary agency on the west coast of Wales. Nestled in the scenic county of Pembrokeshire, it’s the chance to have your cake and eat it too; enjoy coastal and countryside living at its best and work with a truly dynamic agency.
This role would suit an ambitious, creative designer looking to return to Wales, or a designer wanting to relocate to a wonderful, rural location known for its great outdoor pursuits.
What you’ll be doing
Joining this small but perfectly formed agency you’ll work across their varied client base. You’ll deliver everything from branding to offline marketing, packaging, exhibitions and web design for large corporate accounts as well as boutique brands. The agency has over 20 years within design and with a truly integrated offering you’ll be a master of print design as well as digital.
As a designer you’ll be creative, not just focussed on the production but able to take projects from start to finish (this includes artwork). You’ll be supported by a fantastic senior team but your projects will be your own. You’ll craft the concepts, work closely with your clients and see them through to completion, on time and on budget.
This is an exciting role and for the right person there’s a real opportunity to progress to Design Director.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experienced in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Integrated experience; able to design for print, web and digital.
- A portfolio full of impressive print and digital work.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Confidence when dealing with clients.
- Conceptual, but able to take designs through to highly accurate artwork.
- Illustrative skills and experience in Photography desirable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Joining this vibrant agency there is a real chance for genuine career progression. You’ll get full control of your work and clients and although always be working collaboratively will have a lot of autonomy in this role. Other benefits include increased holiday after one years’ service and a discretionary bonus scheme. Working hours are between 8:30-4:30PM Monday - Friday.
Sound good? Please apply with an up to date CV, portfolio and covering letter to be considered.
Back to jobs