You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
— Environmentally Friendly Global Business
- A world leading provider with progressive growth plans.
- Technical and Digital development opportunities.
- Working alongside a team of established professionals.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for coordinating the social media and display digital marketing tactics. Overall the scale of the business covers 13 direct Markets and two separate brands. Digital marketing has been a significant driver of growth and 2018 is a great time for a successful marketer to join the business in order to help continue on this journey.
What you will be doing
Working closely with the Acquisition Manager this role will give you the opportunity to own and develop the social media & display activities along with providing support to 13 different countries in relation to digital marketing activities. This will include planning and developing campaigns that provide value to the relevant target markets whilst continuing to generate positive ROI for the business.
In addition, you will be responsible for coordinating the display media activities across the group with the aim of creating brand awareness in the market. You will also be creating original assets and collating industry relevant content for social media and display marketing streams. Analysis of the social media and display campaigns will be another part of your role in order to provide insight and leverage opportunities.
Another key focus of the role will be to ensure all stakeholders internally and externally are informed on the campaigns and performance. You will also be responsible for managing the communications between the internal marketing functions such as Acquisition, Product Marketing and Marketing & Communications,
What experience you will need to apply
- Experience with using display and social media digital marketing channels to build campaigns
- Track record of building commercial audiences through social media
- Ideally experience within a B2B environment
- Clear understanding of online customer decision making
- Ideally educated to degree level in Marketing, Business Communications or similar
- Experience within a similar digital marketing role
- The ability to use data to analyse problems from a variety of angles
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and coordinate others
- Experience of using a range of different email and marketing software
What you'll get in return for your experience
On offer we have a competitive salary (up to £28k) and an attractive benefits package inclusive of income pension, bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, life assurance, medical cover. You will be supported with continuous career development with a growing organisation. Please call for more information.
Apply by sending your CV and follow with a call to Jade (01179 269 530) to discuss in more detail!Back to jobs
No jobs found