You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Leading Digital Agency
- Brand new role in well-respected, specialist digital design & build agency.
- Work with nationally recognised brands as clients.
- Fantastic company culture.
What you'll be doing
Reporting in to the Lead Product Manager, and working in an exciting and newly formed team for the agency, you'll be the voice of the customer and central to problem solving. The company are Sitecore specialists, so the sites that you'll be designing and building will all be built on this platform. They operate a fully Agile environment - so you'll be owning all Agile rituals from workshops to retrospectives and leading sprints. As you'd expect, you'll be running all things 'product' - from developing user stories, to wireframing, to owning product backlogs and their prioritisation as well as acceptance criteria. As this is a newly formed team, it's important that you'll bring pragmatism and a flexible approach to how you'll operate. If you've got business analysis skills, for example, those will definitely be put to good use as well as flawless stakeholder management skills as you act as the bridge between the development and production teams and the end client.
What experience you'll need
- Experience built up as a Product Owner within an Agile environment, delivering market leading digital experiences and websites.
- A very strong grounding in an Agile environment.
- Exposure to Sitecore would be the icing on the cake.
- If you've been a BA or have the commercial and business-focused skillset of a business analyst, that would also be ideal.
- Experience as a project manager, product owner or BA in a digital agency environment.
- Very strong stakeholder management skills.
What you'll get in return for your talents
The salary on offer is market rate, and flexible to a degree on experience. On top of that, you'll be joining an agency that really takes care of its own with a very strong raft of benefits to enjoy. You'll also be working in a hugely talented team, delivering top-quality work for much-loved brands - what's not to like!
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to kick things off. This is likely to move very quickly.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: