— FinTech scale-up, modern tech
- Forward-thinking scale-up with the security and financial stability of a larger business.
- Opportunity for future progression.
- Events, conferences, training, great offices and more!
An exciting FinTech scale-up are continuing their successful growth and are looking for an Automation Tester to join them in their South Cardiff office. You'll be based in nice, modern offices complete with a games room and free on-site gym (once restrictions lift…)! Throughout their journey they were named as one of Techworld’s Top 10 UK FinTech start-ups to watch and have only continued that success since. Significant revenue and investment has allowed them to begin realising their ambitious growth plans and they have only followed on from that journey since.
What experience you'll need
- Proven experience in automation testing.
- Familiarity with automation tools across UI automation, API testing, Performance, Mocking etc.
- Awareness of cloud technologies, preferably MS Azure.
- Appreciation for DevOps best practice, CI/CD, automation, release, deployments etc.
- Knowledge of various Test Management tools for tracking and reporting.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Effective communicator, solid analysis and problem-solving skills.
What you'll be doing
Joining a talented cross-functional team made up of Developers, Designers and Product specialists, you’ll provide both manual and automated testing capability with a focus on automation due to the business’ frequent release schedule through continuous delivery. You’ll be given a lot of autonomy over the tools you use and your approach to working, working closely with the Developers to establish a comprehensive and robust test framework utilising modern best practice. You’ll participate in code reviews, act as an advocate for clean quality code as well as being adaptable enough to jump between projects when needed.
What you'll get in return for your talents
For starters, you will be in an environment that encourages personal development and wants to continue growing a progressive tech stack. You'll work in sweet offices (remote to start off with) complete with games room, free gym and a sociable group who do everything from the standard Friday beers to attending events and hosting hackathons. Given their major partnership / investment, this is the perfect time to join the expanding team and there's excellent future progression available for all staff. Benefits include 24 days hols, annual bonus up to 20%, mental well-being support, free parking, healthy pension and more.
Do you want to be a part of a truly exciting company? Then apply now or contact Joe for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Visit live sporting events to see your work come to life!Location:MalvernSalary:£30K - £40K
— Innovative insurtech businessLocation:London - RemoteSalary:£90000 - £100000
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + WiltshireType:Salary:Up to £450 p/day