Test Analyst (FinTech)
— Focus on customer experience
- Rapid progression, chance to pick up automation.
- Established FinTech with unrivalled support structure.
- Happy hiring remotely!
A progressive FinTech are seeing continued success and are fully equipped to interview & onboard people remotely. As part of their ongoing growth they’re looking for a Test Analyst to join an established customer experience function. With a quality-driven approach and an experienced team of techies to integrate into, there’s constant scope for progressing your career and learning new & emerging tech.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven commercial experience in test analysis, preferably within FinTech but by no means essential.
- Background in web testing with some exposure to automation (Selenium, SpecFlow).
- Understanding of SQL 2012-2016.
- Experience in testing customer-facing sites/portals.
- Quality-focused mindset, excellent verbal & written communication skills.
What you’ll be doing
Joining the customer experience team in Cardiff, your main focus will be on the business’ customer portal in the heart of their website, with involvement in wider projects & initiatives internally as well. You’ll need to adopt a “customer first” approach to your work, taking into usability & experience on each browser/platform when code is built & upgraded. You’ll be comfortable working Agile and to tight deadlines, offering an ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team environment with constant communication across a talented multi-functional team.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Welcoming culture with constant scope for progression with regular salary reviews. They offer flexible/remote working, a healthy work/life balance with 28 days holiday and discounts on various healthcare schemes. Each employee is entitled to annual shares in the business, a group personal pension scheme, free gym membership & a discretionary cash bonus based on both company & personal performance. They’re very well-renowned in the industry and have the support structure to back them, no better time to be joining them!
Send your profile to Joe or give us a call to find out more!