— Training, Progression, Azure DevOps
- Best Digital Product Business in South Wales.
- Huge investment in training and development.
- Awesome projects and fun environment.
A talented tester is needed to join one of the biggest and best Digital Product business' in South Wales at their amazing studio in Cardiff. They have multiple offices across major cities within the UK and are continuing their growth at a fast pace. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that is extremely driven whilst remaining friendly and fun.
What skills you'll need
- Proven commercial experience of testing.
- Experience of raising / triaging bugs using Azure Dev Ops.
- Test case generation, creating manual test scripts etc.
- ISTQB Foundation Level Qualified would be advantageous.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Competent technical skills.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and be a self-motivated.
- Experience of automation tools such as Selenium would be seen as a bonus.
What you'll be doing
Working closely with a team of highly skilled testers, you’ll be working with some top clients and brands. You will be able to show your attention to detail, problem solving skills, good organisation and passion for technology in this role. You’ll be involved in creating test plans, identifying & reporting any faults and taking ownership of the quality of the final product. You will be expected to contribute to the company culture of self-learning and knowledge sharing as well as looking to continuously improve company practices. This is an amazing opportunity giving you the chance to pick up vital skills for your future career and show leadership skills by supporting junior testers.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning company that provides fantastic training, development and working culture for their staff with a large amount of funding in place for training and CPD. Part of this is attending tech meetups and conferences where possible but they'll also support wherever else they can for you to build your technical knowledge and abilities. With smart offices and a fun environment, you'll get a competitive salary (up to £30K) along with the usual Friday drinks, Xbox, team events/socials, hackathons, football/sports teams and more.
If you're ready to join a truly amazing company and push your career forwards then please send your CV to Tareek asap (01179 269 530).