Senior / Lead C# .Net Developer
— Agile, Progressive Tech Environment, Sitecore Specialists
- Best Digital Product Business in South Wales.
- Huge investment in training and development.
- Exposure the latest methodologies, awesome projects and fun team.
A talented Senior C# .Net Developer / Technical Lead is needed to join one of the biggest and best Digital Product business' in South Wales at their amazing studio in Cardiff. They have multiple offices across major cities within the UK and are continuing their growth at a fast pace. This is an exciting opportunity for someone that wants to either continue using or learn Sitecore in an extremely driven, friendly and fun environment.
What skills you'll need
- Expert understanding of the .Net Framework (MVC, .Net Core, API’s).
- Commercial awareness of Continuous Integration methodologies and toolsets (Azure DevOps and build & release pipelines).
- Proven exposure to service orientated architectures.
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio IDE.
- Knowledge of cloud-based architecture (IaaS and PaaS)
- Experience of component-based solution development.
- Understanding of Sitecore or desire to learn/use daily.
- Agile scrum set-up is essential.
What you'll be doing
As Senior C# .Net Developer / Technical Lead, you’ll be leading a project team from a technical standpoint and be a vital member of a scrum team responsible for delivering world class digital experiences built on Sitecore and following an agile delivery methodology. You’ll be developing well-renowned, big brand websites and you’ll need to be a self-starter, be driven by quality and attention to detail. You’ll need to be able to quickly assess the technology landscape of a project as well as working closely with architects in driving all technical elements. You’ll be aware of the impact your technical choices can have on the wider solution, for example, the wide codebase and integration layers.
What you'll get in return for your talents
With a salary of up to £50K DOE, this is a great opportunity to join an award-winning company that provides fantastic training, development and working culture for their staff with a large amount of funding in place for training and CPD. Part of this is attending tech meetups and conferences where possible but they'll also support wherever else they can for you to build your technical knowledge and abilities. All developers are able to work directly with customers, providing a sense of real professional responsibility. With smart offices and a fun environment along with the usual Friday drinks, Games, team events/socials, hackathons, football/sports teams and more.
If you're ready to join a truly amazing company and take on this level of responsibility, then please send your CV to Tareek now (01179269530).
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Innovative, progressive, seriously talentedLocation:BathSalary:£35K-£55K
— Remote Working OptionsLocation:WiltshireSalary:up to £500 p/day
— 3 Months Initial - Remote Working OptionsLocation:WiltshireSalary:Up to £400 p/day