- Competitive Day Rate.
- High chance of Extension.
- Exciting Projects to be a Part of.
A large organisation in South Wales is currently on the lookout for an experienced SOC Analyst to join their SOC Centre. You will work very hard to protect and shield this organisation and its clients from possible security threats, breaches and attacks which might compromise the business. This is an all-encompassing SOC Analyst role which will require you to perform a wide range of duties, as well as be available to work shift patterns from early morning starts to late night finishes.
What you’ll be doing
As part of a fully functioning SOC Centre, you will manage the triage system for handling and escalating incidents, liaise with internal stakeholders to provide timely assistance, prioritise and complete daily tasks and logs, and be on hand to offer support and backup to junior SOC Analysts within the team.
What experience you’ll need to apply for this role
- Solid understanding of SIEM products and their use
- Prior experience working in a SOC
- Experience using both Windows and Linux operating systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to lead junior Analysts
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There’s a competitive day rate on offer here, with possible extension for the right candidate!
Get in touch with Stacey, who will be able to give you more information.