— Rapid business growth & progression
- Award-winning financial services company in South Wales
- Clear progression opportunities
- Great office space and people, free on-site parking
An excellent opportunity has arisen for someone with a security focused mindset to join an international financial services company based in South Wales. They have experienced an exciting period of growth in the last four years, nearly tripling in size and they are continuing to grow. This is a great opportunity to join a small team and see the direct impact your work is making on the wider business.
What skills you’ll need
• Proven experience within an InfoSec role or IT Security related field
• Proven experience within vulnerability analysis
• Experience of security project delivery
• Solid understanding of Information security principles, IT security tools, cryptography, SSL / SSH / Firewalls/ Networks
• Ability to identify network vulnerabilities and how to mitigate them
What you’ll be doing
You will be involved in all aspects of IT security across in both the UK and EU offices. You’ll be responsible for the creating and management of security policies and processes. Part of your role will be to perform regular emerging threat analysis and reporting your findings to the Security Manager. You will be involved in security testing, vulnerability analysis and fixing, research of new security technologies and enhancements in order to make recommendations for change to management.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as a salary of up to £40,000 (dep on experience), you will also receive a bonus (10%), pension, 24 days holiday, detailed and supportive training package, Beer Fridays, on-site parking, free tea and coffee and regular social events.
Sound great? Send in your CV now for more info to Paige or call 01179 269 530.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— DV ClearedLocation:WiltshireType:Salary:Up to £610 p/day
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— helping to solve the skills shortageLocation:RemoteSalary:£60K