Cyber Security Consultant
- Opportunity to make a key difference within the cyber security function.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Great career progression opportunities.
A great opportunity for a cyber security consultant to join a leading ecommerce company in South Wales. They service a global customer base and their unique offering of products and services makes them industry leaders. You will have a key role within the cyber security function where you will be able to make the role your own.
What skills you’ll need
- Previous experience in Cyber/ IT Security role.
- Experience in support cyber security awareness programs for staff, contractors and third parties.
- IT experience in Ops, Infrastructure and/or Development practices.
- Experience delivering IT solutions.
- Experience with continuous improvement methodologies would be desirable.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for the cyber security function within the business. Your role will be to help identify key risks areas and offer recommendations to help mitigate these risks. It will be your responsibility to monitor emerging threats and trends and initiate the required actions. You’ll also provide support for the Cyber Security awareness programme and provide advice and guidance to users and 3rd parties. You will be a pivotal member in the on-going development of the Cyber Security strategy, improving procedures and processes to increase security effectiveness. As well as this you will also manage cyber security incidents from second-line investigation through to completion. This is an opportunity where you will see the direct impact that your work is making across the wider business and you will really be able to make your mark within the cyber team.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
On offer is a salary up to £41,500. You will also receive a pension (you pay 4% and they contribute 6%), 25 days holiday, Life Assurance Plan, free onsite car parking, discounted gym membership, subsidised onsite canteen & Costa Coffee, health cash plan, salary sacrifice schemes, sports and social club and more!
Sound great? Send in your CV now for more info to Paige or call 01179 269 530.