You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Innovative Global Business
- Design for European and International markets.
- Work for a true market leader in their field.
- Own the creative for a unique brand.
We are on the lookout for a Digital Designer to join a global business in Cardiff. Joining the digital marketing team of the business the successful Digital Designer will come on board to help drive their digital identity across a variety of projects. This role will require someone creative, technically minded and who can immerse themselves into analytics and CRO.
The Cardiff office is a small(ish) team that is part of a bigger business, you’ll benefit from a relaxed and collaborative culture, work with a truly unique business in its class and have some great opportunities for progression.
What you’ll be doing
Your time will be split between design duties and supporting other areas of the business such as the Marketing and Lead Generation teams. As the sole designer there’s a great opportunity to take real ownership for the brands success online. You’ll design solutions end-to-end which will include conceptualising new online journeys as well as evaluating their success through analytics. You’ll get a handle on bounce rates, conversion rates and how people are using their various customer touchpoints.
As the sole Digital Designer you will work closely with the in-house developer as well as third-party teams. In this role you’ll have a hand in shaping the team as it grows, advising on what support is needed and the progression of design and development there.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media or other relevant field.
- A pro with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Ideally experience in the B2B sector.
- A portfolio showcasing your responsive web design projects.
- Be conceptual, strategic and user-focused in your approach.
- A practical understanding of analytics tools and CRO on the whole.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS.
- A user-centred approach to design and interest in UX practices.
- Previous CMS experience beneficial.
- For the top salary on offer we would expect substantial experience in a like for like role.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents you’ll join a growing business that is committed to doing great work. In this role you'll be rewarded with 25 days holiday + bank holidays, good healthcare and pension benefits as well the support and training you need to push your skills and career even further.
Excited? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: