Junior to Midweight Designer
— Multidisciplinary Agency.
- Work with some great clients.
- Build engaging brand stories.
- Opportunity to work closely with clients.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join a multidisciplinary agency in Cardiff. The agency has a fantastic list of clients under their belt as well as a tight-knit studio team who understand the importance of great creative work across integrated campaigns and brand communications. This is a great opportunity for a Graphic Designer to get stuck in with crafting elegant design work for integrated campaigns for a variety of touchpoints.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll work closely with the Creative Director, Midweight Designer and their current marketing team. It goes without saying that the work will be varied. You’ll craft attention grabbing designs across branding, DM (direct marketing), digital content and campaigns, always with a strong conceptual approach. You’ll be generating big ideas for big clients and have the opportunity to build and nurture those relationships with new and existing businesses.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Have experience working on multidisciplinary/integrated design briefs in a commercial context.
- A portfolio bursting examples of your design work across print and digital platforms.
- Be conceptual, creative and research led in your approach.
- Ideally have an understanding of brand & marketing.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents, you’ll join a growing ambitious agency who are committed to doing great work that sets them apart from the rest. You’ll get to work on some genuinely interesting projects where your creativity can be set loose. Aside from the day to day, you’ll be given the opportunity to gain some solid client facing experience. A salary of anything up to £30k for the right candidate.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs