You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— National Brand, eCommerce, Digital Campaigns.
- Join the eCommerce team of a highly respected UK brand.
- Benefit from fantastic training and development opportunities.
- Varied design across user interface, social media, email, display advertising.
A leading eCommerce business in Cardiff is looking for Digital Designers both at Midweight and Lead level to join their growing team. This business employs creatives across a variety of disciplines but these particular roles will focus on digital creative for the brand. This is a great opportunity to get involved with big name brands and work amongst a bustling in-house creative studio.
What you’ll be doing
The successful Digital Designer will concept and design for both digital marketing campaigns (including social media, email, display advertising) as well as design for customer facing websites (landing pages, homepages, custom content, blog posts). This role reports both into the Senior Designer as well as the Group Head of eCommerce. In terms of output the role will design for a number of brands across the wider group so the visual style and comms will vary from project to project, an in-house role but with some fantastic variety. With each of the brands comes unique messaging, products and challenges.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You will need to have some solid Digital Design experience within a commercial context.
- A portfolio bursting with digital designs featuring eCommerce, digital advertising, email or campaigns.
- Ideally have a working knowledge of HTML/CSS for mock up features as well as visual design (page layouts, buttons etc).
- Previous exposure working with corporate brand guidelines.
- Know the Adobe Creative Suite like the back of your hand.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Working for this well-known brand provides a great opportunity to deliver high profile and high visibility designs to a large audience of customers. The business invests in its people so you’ll get on-going training and development opportunities. You’ll be treated to a staff discount across their products and wonderful offices to call home.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio showcasing relevant projects.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: