— High profile work for a well-respected brand
- Work from concept to final production.
- Design for digital and print channels.
- Opportunity to join a close-knit, multidisciplinary design and development team.
One of the leading brands in South Wales is now on the look-out for a Creative Designer to join their growing Cardiff studio. This is a varied role where you’ll be provided with all the tools necessary to craft innovative design solutions for the brands online & offline channels. With an open door policy, no dress code and fantastic office space this is genuinely a great place to work.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining a growing yet established creative team which thrive on the notion of collaboration. Here you’ll be responsible for delivering cutting-edge design solutions for the brands visual identity across both print and digital touchpoints.
It goes without saying that the work will be varied. Working closely with the development team there will be a plethora of projects in the digital space for you to get involved with so you’ll need to be clued up on modern UI design principles and the latest trends in technology.
As a designer you’ll be working on concepts right through to production for various channels including websites, printed brochures, email campaigns and even mobile apps.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- An outstanding portfolio of design projects, showing us your digital/web design skills.
- Understanding of modern UI design principles
- Fluent with Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects).
- A basic understanding of Sketch
- An approachable and clear communicator as you’ll be dealing with senior stakeholders and reporting in to the Creative Director.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary as well as a great benefits package within a high profile company.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs