Senior Digital Designer
— User-centred web and brand projects
- Key role in a new team
- Influence how the studio approaches creative work
- Work in a team who adopt an iterative, research-based approach to design
We’re helping a user-centred digital agency in Cardiff find a Senior Digital Designer for their new creative team. The business work with high profile, enterprise scale clients on complex, content-heavy web builds. You’ll be joining right at the start of the formation of a new team so there’s a huge opportunity here to influence processes, clients and the wider studio.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be playing a key role in the UX and Creative team and your time will be spent collaborating with their UX’ers, BA’s, Creative Director and Developers. It’s an agile setup so you’ll utilise insight from user research to create wireframes and polished visuals and then you’ll iterate based on further user research.
It’ll be your responsibility to art direct and own the content styling of sites so you’ll influence design decisions around illustrative, photographic or video elements. On top of this, you’ll be creating visual design pattern components and UI’s to be implemented on the site.
The team is in its infancy so you’ll be tasked with influencing processes, client decisions and how creative is approached by the agency.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience of working as a Senior Designer within a digitally-focused team for an agency or design-led business
- An excellent portfolio showing us your UI/web design abilities
- Excellent communication skills that’ll allow you to excel in a collaborative agile team
- A user-centric approach to design work
Like what you hear? Apply today with a CV and portfolio and we’ll be in touch.Back to jobs