Senior Web Designer
— Work for one of Cardiff’s most established brands
- Join a leading Cardiff business in a Senior web design role.
- Design for a variety of channels including customer facing sites, internal systems and digital campaigns.
- Play a key part in a talented, multidisciplinary UX and digital team.
We’re helping one of Cardiff’s most established businesses find a Senior Web Designer. They’ve an enormous web presence and there’s some really interesting work to be done from a design perspective. They’re looking to bring on a Senior Web Designer who’ll play an important role in shaping the design of their digital services.
What you’ll be doing
Here you’ll be designing for the entirety of the organisation's digital presence. This’ll be across their public facing site, internal systems and even the occasional campaign. The role will be a healthy mix of delivery focused design work coupled with opportunities to push boundaries and innovate on their public facing site and intranet.
UX is taken seriously here. This means you’ll work with the UX specialist and incorporate usability testing where needed.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll need to have experience of designing for high profile, high traffic or complex sites either in-house or for an agency
- You’ll have a portfolio of work that shows us your web design abilities and knowledge of contemporary design principles
- You’ll need to adopt a user-centric approach in all your digital design work and understand how design decisions impact UX
- Any past mentorship experience will benefit your application as you’ll be leading more Junior members of the team
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There’s a salary of around £32k-£38k on offer on top of one the best benefits packages in Cardiff. You’ll be joining a brilliant business that places its people and culture at its heart. The team is a tight-knit, welcoming bunch making it a great place to work.
Sound interesting? Apply today with a CV and portfolio.Back to jobs