— Work from wireframes to final visuals
- Join a friendly and collaborative digital team.
- Work on a variety of end-to-end design projects.
- Opportunity to develop your UX skills.
This is a chance for a talented Web Designer to join a friendly digital agency in the heart of Cardiff. Working in a close-knit creative team, made up of other digital designers, UX’ers and offline designers. Your work will always balance both user needs and business goals.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining the agency’s existing creative team where you’ll be responsible for delivering clean, modern UI design and digital experiences for the agency’s impressive client base. Day to day you’ll work on an interesting mix of end-to-end design briefs. You can expect to be creating wireframes, prototypes, mock ups and user flows right through to fully polished multi-platform applications (desktop & mobile), so there’s plenty to get involved with!
It goes without saying that you’ll be ideas driven with a solid rationale behind your design thinking and you'll always keep the user in mind. As this role will be client facing you’ll be professional, articulate and able to hold your own in front of clients or senior stakeholders.
Naturally, you’ll live and breathe digital with a good grasp of new technologies, be up to date with design trends and keen to push your skills into new and exciting areas of design.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A few years’ of experience under your belt in an agency or other design-led business
- Good skills with the usual tools in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Some knowledge of wireframing/prototyping tools such as Axure, Invision & Sketch.
- A portfolio bursting with digital design projects
- Working knowledge of UX principles/methodologies.
- Research led in your approach to design.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be joining an ambitious agency that are truly great at what they do. You’ll receive a competitive salary of £20k-£30k depending on your level of experience. On top of this, there's a bonus scheme, pension, flexible working and a chance to spend your days working alongside a bunch of other likeminded forward thinking creatives!
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs