— Exciting new brand
- Develop the brands' guidelines.
- Work on a variety of integrated briefs.
- Join a growing business.
This is a chance for an ambitious Junior Designer to join a new and exciting brand based in Cwmbran. Sitting alongside the Senior Designer you’ll assist in the launch of the company’s new visual identity.
What you’ll be doing
Working alongside the Senior Designer you’ll assist in the delivery of a variety of design tasks from concept through to completion. In your day to day there’ll be a variety of briefs to get your teeth into, so lots to keep your creative juices flowing. As the role is very much integrated, you’ll be responsible for delivering creative solutions across landing pages, DM, digital assets and print collateral to name a few.
As well as your design duties you’ll be expected to get involved with creative meetings, generate ideas and find ways to enhance the overall brand and visual identity of the business. Seeing as they’re still in the developmental there’s a real opportunity here to shape the brands guidelines from the ground up.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a similar Junior role.
- A portfolio of design projects in a commercial context.
- Confident with Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
- Ideas led in your approach to design.
- Confident and articulate.
- An understanding of brand guidelines.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as joining a growing business a salary circa £19k-£21k is on offer (DOE), as well as a bonus scheme.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs