You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Strategic Brand Agency
- Join an agency with an in-depth, strategic approach to branding.
- Be a key figure in the studio as the team grows.
- Win some awards!
We’re on the hunt for a conceptually minded Senior Designer to join a strategic brand agency in Cardiff. The team work from brand strategy, through identity, architecture and all the way to roll-out in a truly considered fashion. Based out of city centre offices they are looking for someone with a passion for excellent work, some good ideas knocking around in their head and the ability to execute them to great commercial effect.
What you’ll be doing
Joining the creative team of this ambitious Cardiff studio you’ll be working closely with the Creative Director and surrounding creative team to craft and deliver concepts on a wide range of media. You’ll be working alongside clients in order to get a full 360 view of what they are about, their values and what forms them as a brand, as this will feed the brief.
Your work could include brand in all its guises, from identity and strategy through to roll out across activation, digital or even events.
What experience you’ll need
- You'll need a portfolio that demonstrates great thinking, craft and process
- You’ll need to be top designer making your work look fantastic in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
- Through your understanding of storytelling and strategy, you’ll have an awareness of how the best brands engage existing customers and rouse new ones through their use of identity and creativity
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Joining a growing creative studio in Cardiff you’ll be part of important and formative times for the agency. You’ll work alongside a hugely talented Creative Director and get your chance to put your mark on exciting brands big and small. You'll be working as part of a team that resembles a London agency in their approach to work and standards they adhere to. There is a cracking salary of up to £35k on offer for the right person.
To apply send us an up to date CV and portfolio that shows your creativity and the thinking behind your work.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: