Digital Marketing Executive
— Higher Education - South Wales
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across student and recruitment team.
- Support the implementation of the digital marketing strategy.
- Work alongside highly productive and talented colleagues.
We are working on this delightful Digital Marketing Executive role for a Higher Education organisation in South Wales. We are looking for a super broad skill set across all digital channels and a strong manager to mentor direct reports.
What you’ll be doing
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll be working collaboratively with colleagues across the Marketing & Student Recruitment team and the wider organisation. You will help drive forward the university’s digital marketing strategy via an innovative, integrated, customer-focused approach. Within the role, you will support with the optimisation of website management for all markets and deliver coordinated engaging and targeted digital and social media communications.
You will support on campaign delivery and help to continually develop and evaluate the website to ensure that all is looking good for markets and audiences including the undergraduate and postgraduate for UK, EU and International markets, as well as promoting the research and business agendas.
What experience you will need to apply
- You will need super broad digital marketing experience.
- You will have 2-3 years’ experience within a client-side role – Higher Education would be a benefit.
- Website management experience.
- Experience of admissions and student recruitment – ideally!
What you will get for your skills and experience
You will be rewarded with great progression opportunities, a salary in line with your experience and great benefits.
If this is something of interest, please apply with your CV and a short cover note.