Digital Marketing Manager
— Higher Education organisation
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across student and recruitment team.
- Drive forward the university’s digital marketing strategy.
- Work alongside highly productive and talented colleagues.
We are working on this delightful Digital Marketing Manager role for a Higher Education organisation in South Wales. We are looking for a super broad skill set across all digital channels and a strong manager to mentor direct reports.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working collaboratively with colleagues across the Marketing & Student Recruitment team and the wider organisation. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will drive forward the university’s digital marketing strategy via an innovative, integrated, customer-focused approach. Within the role, you will optimise the organisation's website for all markets and deliver coordinated engaging and targeted digital and social media communications covering a range of markets.
You will have full control over campaign delivery and continually develop and evaluate the website to ensure that all is looking good for markets and audiences including the undergraduate and postgraduate for UK, EU and International markets, as well as promoting the research and business agendas. Another key part of your role will be to lead and inspire a team of highly effective, productive and professional marketing staff through the development of a creative, collaborative and dynamic working environment.
What experience you will need to apply
- You will need super broad digital marketing experience.
- You will have 2-3 years’ experience within a client-side role – Higher Education would be a benefit.
- Strong web management experience.
- Experience in delivering strategic marketing plans.
- Delivering on KPI experience and working effectively and collaboratively with other teams.
- Experience of leading and developing a customer-focused outcome
- Experience of managing external supply partners such as digital agencies
- Experience of managing a significant budget ensuring transparency, compliance ROI
- Experience of admissions and student recruitment – ideally!
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Strong managerial skills – team management, financial resource management and senior, internal and external stakeholder management.
What you will get for your skills and experience
You will be rewarded with great progression opportunities, a salary in line with your experience and great benefits.
If this is something of interest, please apply without delay. We are looking to move quickly with this one!