Digital Marketing Assistant
- No marketing experience required.
- Amazing Fintech based in Cardiff.
- Get on the job training and amazing support!
We are working with one of the hottest Fintech’s out there in order to appoint a Digital Marketing Assistant in to their growing and very successful marketing team. You’ll get some amazing training and guidance from the best of the best while working in brand new offices with a free gym, games room and plenty of ping pong!
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be learning to set up and manage campaigns across a number of digital marketing channels including; paid search (PPC), display, Facebook Advertising, Affiliates, and YouTube. You’ll be analysing data to spot trends and recommend changes and also suggesting new creative and targeting ideas.
You’ll be Creating website landing pages using our CMS (content management system) and Liaising with the compliance team to ensure ad copy adheres to strict FCA regulations. You’ll also be working on Excel spreadsheets daily to track performance versus our targets. Another VERY exciting aspect will be working directly with the biggest companies in tech like Google, Facebook, and Amazon to make existing campaigns best in class and discover new opportunities.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- No marketing experience necessary – full on-the-job training will be provided.
- Strong attention to detail (both written and numerical) is a must as there are large spend levels, processes and regulations to work with.
- You’re confident using Excel, and happy to have your head in a spreadsheet (again, full training will be provided).
- You’re pro-active, professional and a team player.
- You don’t get bored doing some of the less exciting tasks and spending hours in Excel sheets!
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll get £18k-£20k dependent on experience, 22 days holiday plus bank holiday and an extra day for every year that you are there. Aside from that you will be working at one of the hottest tech start-ups in Cardiff in brand new offices with free gym, games room and ping pong. You’ll also get private medical, income protection, a pension scheme and plenty of social events!
Please send your CV and cover letter in reposnse to this advert before calling.